Mantra plus vs prism plus vs ghost advanced

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Is the 2024 Easton Advanced superior to 2025 Easton Ghost Unlimited? Thanks
They're different styles of bats intended for different hitters. The Unlimited is intended for bigger, stronger hitters. The Advanced is a general bat intended for the masses, and it does its job well. They both use the same composite called Sonic Comp Max.

If your daughter doesn't mind a little negative feedback on poorly hit balls and has a lot of power, go with the Unlimited. If that's not her, try the Advanced.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Cant wait to read your impressions! Any idea on whats different in the kyro than the 24 Meta?
They're different bats with different composite materials. The Meta uses Mash composite, while the Kryo uses Go EX1. Supposedly, the inner disc on the Kryo is more durable than their previous attempts at inner disc.

Mar 15, 2024
They're different bats with different composite materials. The Meta uses Mash composite, while the Kryo uses Go EX1. Supposedly, the inner disc on the Kryo is more durable than their previous attempts at inner disc.

Not sure what the exact technology is so thank you but my daughter didn’t like the older meta or lxt and she loved the Kryo today. She’s going to put together some likes And dislikes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Not sure what the exact technology is so thank you but my daughter didn’t like the older meta or lxt and she loved the Kryo today. She’s going to put together some likes And dislikes

I'm glad to hear she liked it. The feedback we've gotten has been very positive, so far.

Jul 3, 2024

Thank you! I was debating on getting a meta for a 2nd bat as they are on sale right now. What did she love about the kyro? Cant wait to read her thoughts on it.

Jul 3, 2024
Any idea on what bat it compares to tech wise?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scoons831