Kudos to USC Upstate and the Atlantic Sun Conference!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
This past weekend my DD and I made the trip to Spartanburg, SC to watch the Spartan Classic tournament. I was surprised to find out that all of the USC Upstate games are broadcast online! They did a great job with a camera in the scorers booth and in the outfield, and they had color commentators working the game. I wish every other college team would learn from USC Upstate and the Atlantic Sun Conference! Some of the games are still available online if any of you are "jonesing" for some softball!

A-Sun IPTV

Jul 2, 2013
USC Upstate Spartans. Located in the medium size working class town of Spartanburg, the upstate of South Carolina.

HC Chris Hawkins, and AC Brian Pack have quietly built a burgeoning small school power, and possibly a force to be reckoned with in the near future. Briefly made it into the top 25 last year with a win against Georgia.

Watch for them this year. Trying to schedule as difficult schedule as possible. High character individuals who give back to the softball community regularly. Help with a travel team Carolina/SC Elite, and have had great developmental influence upon many high school players in the area.

Always see them in the ballpark, with their regular digs being Tyger River Complex, in Reidville, SC and new 17M, 13 field complex which is rapidly become a must see softball location in the Southeast. See them occasionally at the high school games when the big games get played.

Recruit nationally, and do it all the right way. Been to several camps of theirs, and their message is always the growth and development of the whole person, and the betterment of softball.

Last edited:
Dec 19, 2012
I can't wait to watch some A-Sun games! My dd verballed to an A-Sun school and is excited to play against some great teams at some nice venues. Does anyone know if the A-Sun plans to replace ETSU and Mercer or will the conference stay at eight teams?

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
Please do us all a favor and if you find a site with games streaming, post the site!!
I'm having withdrawals!! @!$#€π£¢|#*% arrrghh
Need my fix... :)