Kudos to the folks on this board.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

mike s

Pitcher's Dad
Jul 18, 2011
Northern IL
I have not been on a lot of other sites/boards. I was fortunate enough to find this one and have learned so much here. I too enjoy the brag post, they can be inspiring. Here's hoping that the regular posters can continue to stay on topic and positive. Thanks to all for everything that you have taught me, too many posters to name.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
The tracking down someone's kid, isn't unheard of. On Eteamz, the guy not only tracked down the girl, he reported the poster to the guy's employer. (He was on the Internet all day long at work.) It was ugly.

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
My first forum post was a small fastpitch forum in Texas. I was invited by a TX team coach we played in MS. A very nice group of members, but small. One of them told me about DFP, I signed right up. Over the years I've gotten to personally know a few members on here and loved every minute. I've browsed other sites, never signed up, because this one is the only one I've seen dedicated to the true advancement of the sport. I've learned TWICE as much from you all than I could ever contribute.

Jul 2, 2013
There is....We are ALL CRAZY...in a GREAT way. :)

Yes, I agree 100%.

There is a way to state a softball opinion without being disrespectful. Regular members soon learn who the other posters are (not really who) and what their DD's playing status is. Some by reading between the lines, and sometimes quite directly (like my stories).

Folks who want to bash show a lack of intelligence. There is a proper way to bash, and still sound respectful. We all try to do it. If there is a difference of opinion ... it gets aired. Most all the folks here have high intelligence and are able to express their opinion, even call people out, without being disrespectful.

That is the key.

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2010
I love this board. Sadly, I'm not going to be able to post much anymore. It doesn't seem to load well at my workplace anymore. Every page takes about 10 minutes before it loads, keeping every other open webpage locked during that time as well. It's not something I can really live with, but it's also not something I can complain to the tech guys about! :p

Miss you all, but I'll try to hop on during the weekends!

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
My first forum post was a small fastpitch forum in Texas. I was invited by a TX team coach we played in MS. A very nice group of members, but small. One of them told me about DFP, I signed right up. Over the years I've gotten to personally know a few members on here and loved every minute. I've browsed other sites, never signed up, because this one is the only one I've seen dedicated to the true advancement of the sport. I've learned TWICE as much from you all than I could ever contribute.

I'd like to take credit for bringing the green out in you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dothekindthing