Ken, I am having a glitch with this site.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
For the past 2 days, I am having a hard time posting. I get a message about "do I want to leave the page?" That happens several times and then, my comments post twice. I see that others are getting duplicate posts, too. Do you need to contact the web site host?

Dec 7, 2011
For the past 2 days, I am having a hard time posting. I get a message about "do I want to leave the page?" That happens several times and then, my comments post twice. I see that others are getting duplicate posts, too. Do you need to contact the web site host?

Ya me too - Ever since I loaded IE10....

Coach-n-Dad

Crazy Daddy
Oct 31, 2008
I use Chrome and have had no issues...

I only use ie for business and only because it is the only browser that my company website supports :(

Mar 23, 2010
Cafilornia
FF 20, and I did see the issue with being asked erroneously if I wanted to leave when posting a few times on Tues. I clicked Yes, and it posted normally.
Not since then.

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
I get an error code something like "URL unavailable at this time", only for about 10 mins in the morning. Funny thing is it says "contact DFP to report this error". How the heck can I contact DFP if the web page won't open. :p

I just figured it was a site update y'all do sometimes.

Edit: this is on my iPad

Mar 23, 2010
Cafilornia
I get an error code something like "URL unavailable at this time", only for about 10 mins in the morning. Funny thing is it says "contact DFP to report this error". How the heck can I contact DFP if the web page won't open. :p

I just figured it was a site update y'all do sometimes.

Edit: this is on my iPad

email can still function with the website down, depending on the type of problem.

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
This is the error code I get almost every morning, it only does it for a few mins, and only in the morning during the week. It just did it, so I copied the image.

cfe0ec5b5c8a9209fcceda1c4cd31693_zps7a47f041.jpg
[/IMG]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NightOwl