It's been a while...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
Shifts forwards, head moves forwards while swinging. You move forward while loading. You don’t move forward hard to initiate the swing.

I want to look at some swings frame by frame as well.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
Are the chairs for the neighbors to come by and watch? I picture the guys from King of the Hill watching and critiquing while drinking beer and smoking cigs.

In all seriousness, keep choppin' wood kid!

Nov 26, 2020
Are the chairs for the neighbors to come by and watch? I picture the guys from King of the Hill watching and critiquing while drinking beer and smoking cigs.

In all seriousness, keep choppin' wood kid!
It was the night after our halloween party. Had the cornhole set up in her practice area

Apr 20, 2018
SoCal
Shifts forwards, head moves forwards while swinging. You move forward while loading. You don’t move forward hard to initiate the swing.

I want to look at some swings frame by frame as well.
Good eye Shawn. There is a lot of good going on. She has the intentions to hit the ball hard and uses her whole body to do so. I usually don't like side toss but she seems to stay in posture and not reach but might have something to do with head moving forward while swinging.

Nov 26, 2020
We've been working hard. A couple of changes here and there. Two steps, back one step forward.