How to say 'No Thank You'...what you really mean is JUST STOP!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
You like your team.
They like you.
But theres that one Coach who hen pecks the snot out of your dd repeatedly about something. Something little.
Maybe its a hitting, or throwing thing, whatever.
But its relentless picking!
Cant attend without that annoying voice in your dd's face harping on that one thing.
Its at the point something needs to be said.
Its been 2~3 months, cant take it...gotta say something... The coach has no clue of the uncomfortable situation they have caused.

How do you say 'No Thank You' ( Just Stop )

Jun 8, 2016
DD's HC got onto her for something one too many times when she was 9 (basically blamed her after an inning for a run scoring ) and she started crying. I walked up to him during the game and told him to "knock it off"...he knew what I was talking about.

BigSkyHi

All I know is I don't know
Jan 13, 2020
DD's HC got onto her for something one too many times when she was 9 (basically blamed her after an inning for a run scoring ) and she started crying. I walked up to him during the game and told him to "knock it off"...he knew what I was talking about.
Need to learn to be more diplomatic like you are pattar. I see :mad::mad: immediately and my language isn't so kind.

BigSkyHi

All I know is I don't know
Jan 13, 2020
If I was sitting near the bench it would have been more colorful..luckily I had to walk all the way from behind the OF fence so I had a minute or two to cool off...
Gotcha now. Have to work on my attitude adjustment during the walk. Being naturally lazy, I currently get angrier with each step I have to take. ;)

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
Somehow DD and her teamate shared a practice field with an older team. Both were on 2nd. Teamate's father applauded how good my DD was, his DD sucked from his comments.

About 3/4 of the way thru she turned on him, told him to shut up I am doing as well as she is!

Nagging comments can be annoying, I am married.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
I started THIS thread a while back. It has many replies regarding "That" kind of coach.
BTW... DD is on a great team now with a wonderful coach and teammates.
its a recurring issue! ;) ha!

Nice to see found better team. What stands out?

May 12, 2016
You like your team.
They like you.
But theres that one Coach who hen pecks the snot out of your dd repeatedly about something. Something little.
Maybe its a hitting, or throwing thing, whatever.
But its relentless picking!
Cant attend without that annoying voice in your dd's face harping on that one thing.
Its at the point something needs to be said.
Its been 2~3 months, cant take it...gotta say something... The coach has no clue of the uncomfortable situation they have caused.

How do you say 'No Thank You' ( Just Stop )
I think that's key right there.. coach needs to be made aware of the situation. Your DD, nobodies DD deserves that kind of attention. Time to have a chat with the HC I think

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mbatistejr