How to place warranty claim?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 26, 2022
Just submitted a warranty claim for a rattle in a DeMarini Prism. Submitted the claim on the website, they asked me to ship the bat back to them. I did that and received a warranty replacement within a week.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Actually wasn't anything major and frankly some who looked at it in person thought it might not even be cracked...just paint scratches. I submitted the claim on the last day of warranty and was pleasantly surprised it was approved with no need to ship the damaged bat back.
Easton has great customer service for bat warranties, but I will still hold that your experience is the exception, not the rule.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Same experience here. Uploaded pics and explained there was also a rattle. Took a couple weeks to get a response, but was told to keep the bat and a new one was on the way.
They might have done that because of the slower response time and wanted to get you processed.
But majority of the time they want the bat back.

Aug 6, 2021
I placed the claim online with pictures and it was approved and I don’t have to send the bat back. So glad it was easy!

Aug 8, 2023
MN
I just did a warranty claim on a '22 Ghost Double Barrel. There's an obvious crack in the joint when you move the rubber ring, so I sent a picture of that as the "broken" evidence. I am waiting for the email from Easton on it, and I've had to send bats in and others we've been able to keep, so we'll see what happens with this one.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T Town travel coach