How much stuff people carry

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 5, 2013
Back on the dirt...
Yes that would be great to have someone, anyone really, to help the coach get all the stuff to where it needs to be. I am going to have to remember that when I coach a TB team again. Players or parents really need to help carry the stuff for camp.

I do carry a lot of stuff. It gets very hot and sunny here and I always have a canopy, sometimes two. Then I have a bownet, tee, home plate sometimes, bucket of balls, bucket of weighted balls and mojo balls, my coaches bag, cooler, and the jam box. I have a wagon that I can put it on but the team should help get it to and from, and help set up and breakdown. IMO :)

May 7, 2008
Tucson
How did we ever get by with, well nothing? We had cleats and a glove and that was it. Hitting before a game was unheard of.

Jul 14, 2010
NJ/PA
How did we ever get by with, well nothing? We had cleats and a glove and that was it. Hitting before a game was unheard of.

I remember as a kid, riding to baseball games on the back of my dad's motorcycle. I'd put my hat in my glove and sit on it. Today I'd need some kind of trailer to tote the girls to a tournament on my cruiser.

Jan 15, 2009
Midwest
I used to pack and carry everything. Now if it won't fit in the back of my Toyota Celica Convertible it does not go.:cool:

Players all carry a ball in their bags.
1 Bow-Net
1 Coaches Bucket (with TCBs & Bat Rack, extra socks, chinstraps, hair-do things)
1 Tee
First Aid Kit which fits into Back Pack with Coaches Binder, Lineup Board, Rule Book, iPad and Fold-Up Pocket Chair & Glove
Small Wheeled Cooler.

Players meet me at the car and to truck it to the fields.

I usually have a folding 2-wheeled dolly that will fit every and use bungie cords to hold them in place if I need to move everything by myself.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
I think we all need one of those wheeled carry ons that people try to smash into the overhead bins, on planes. Those things can get huge.

Apr 1, 2010
I probably had that much stuff sometimes when I was bringing along my normal junk plus our bownet and bag of TCB balls for the team to use. The coaches got their own for the team so now I'm not hauling quite so much. :-D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meganmichelle