How important is the glove actually?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 4, 2024
Earth
I have found the A2000 1975 to be a great fastpitch glove.
Oh and BTW, I had a Pattar DD sighting in KC. His DD is an absolute beast. She will go top 25. Pencil her in. Rumors say OK. She will have options.
Are you going to share any of your daughters College showcasing activity thus far? 😉👍

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Oh and BTW, I had a Pattar DD sighting in KC. His DD is an absolute beast. She will go top 25. Pencil her in. Rumors say OK. She will have options.
Just don't ask him about her swing...

Did you see him there, too?

Last edited:
Dec 19, 2021
Agreed. DD has a custom. Been great so far.

Apr 20, 2018
SoCal

I did not see him. I only saw one AB. She is lead off hitter for her team. She is tall and strong looking athlete and has some swag (confident body language). She barreled up an absolute laser but directly at the opposing SS.

Apr 20, 2018
SoCal

I did not see him. I only saw one AB. She is lead off hitter for her team. She is tall and strong looking athlete and has some swag (confident body language. She barreled up an absolute laser but directly at the opposing SS.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
I was going to try and see her play, but they were at Mid-America West when we were at Mid-America, and vice versa. I sent him the Marucci she's using now, so I told him I'm taking credit for her home runs. Now he wants to blame me when she makes an out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scoons831