High school sb

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2013
Just posting this as I don’t know Pattar from anywhere else other than posting on this board. I feel a lot of times he will bring up the uncomfortable aspects of topics that many of us tend to want to overlook or not address. I feel he does bring a truly interesting side to conversations that will make others stop and think for a moment. I also think many people take his delivery completely out of context.

While I agree that he can rub people the wrong way, I think it can be due to not having the ability to have the same discussion in person. How many times do people take text messages the wrong way and completely misinterpret their intent? I admit I am guilty of that often. However the same conversation in person would be interpreted much different.

That all being said, I don’t feel there is the need to sink down to the level that I see happening on this thread. Again, there is an ignore function specifically for the purpose of not being able to see what certain posters post.

I’m not looking for all of us to get along - but we don’t need the childish nonsense on this board, either. Not a good look.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2018
"ignore" isn't perfect but is good - my experience here has been much better for it. Only having to see the responses and skipping over the offending person's posts allows me to scroll on by all of it.

Jun 8, 2016
Just posting this as I don’t know Pattar from anywhere else other than posting on this board. I feel a lot of times he will bring up the uncomfortable aspects of topics that many of us tend to want to overlook or not address. I feel he does bring a truly interesting side to conversations that will make others stop and think for a moment. I also think many people take his delivery completely out of context.
I am much more charming on here than I am in real life..

Jun 8, 2016
I am happy that schools in low income areas of Chicago are able to compete. That is encouraging and I am glad that my thoughts on this are proven wrong in this circumstance. Everything that followed that in this thread was irrelevant.

Last edited:

sluggers

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 26, 2008
Dallas, Texas
I went to a softball game and watched my granddaughter (6U) play. Then I come home and have to go through a bunch of idiotic posts from people who should know better.

You could exchange phone numbers and meet in Blue Island and settle this, but that won't work because you might dent your DDs' Demarini Plus bats.

There are other boards where you can go and post your stupidity. Please, keep it out of DFP.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Char4eyes