Hello from Massachusetts

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 7, 2020
New to the site. Have a dtr of 12 as of July and who just finished her second season of travel and 4 year on the diamond. She started pitching 1.5 years ago and is addicted. She will be playing up 14U with her 12U team that is aging out and we are a little anxious but also up for the challenge. Looking for advise, recommendations, encouragement etc...

BTW what is DD?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Jun 8, 2016
New to the site. Have a dtr of 12 as of July and who just finished her second season of travel and 4 year on the diamond. She started pitching 1.5 years ago and is addicted. She will be playing up 14U with her 12U team that is aging out and we are a little anxious but also up for the challenge. Looking for advise, recommendations, encouragement etc...

BTW what is DD?

DD= Dear Daughter. What part of MA if I might ask? I grew up in the Fall River area.

Sep 7, 2020
DD= Dear Daughter. What part of MA if I might ask? I grew up in the Fall River area.
Spent the first 25 years of life in the River. Moved two towns over to Swansea and have been here ever since. I thought it was dear daughter but needed to clarify. Thanks!!

Jun 8, 2016
Spent the first 25 years of life in the River. Moved two towns over to Swansea and have been here ever since. I thought it was dear daughter but needed to clarify. Thanks!!

I actually grew up in Swansea but went to Durfee.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Preschuck