Happy New Year! Now it's time to get busy!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 10, 2011
I know a lot of our girls have kept busy and others took some well deserved time off, but now it's January and a lot of teams will start practicing again. DD's been going to catching practices, but this week they start team practices and I always get excited this time of year. I hope everyone has a great New Year and enjoys watching these young ladies improve in the game we all love.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Couldn't agree more...it's going to be a fun year watching the girls continue to grow and develop, not only as softball players but as wonderful young women. The experiences and challenges that they will face this year are sure to be huge and will shape their outlook and path for the rest of their lives. Seems like every year the stakes get higher, the learning curve gets steeper and more technical and in some ways makes me long for the early years when they were just starting out.

Here's hoping everyone gets the coaching they need, the team they deserve and the season they dream of in 2016! Play hard, play fair and stay safe!!

Jun 12, 2015
Our team had its last tournament in mid-Nov, and we start back up practicing tomorrow. Indoors, blah, but it's better than nothing. We start back to pitching lessons on Monday also. First tournament Feb 27-28. I can't wait!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dd2k13