Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
AD - any comment or thoughts on the new Rawlings Sierra Romero edition glove? Don't ya just love those gold laces?
*trying to bail ya out of the cash for kidneys ploy to pay for that mower. But, come to think of it where's that Camaro these days? Surely that didn't fund your lawncare operation!

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
AD - any comment or thoughts on the new Rawlings Sierra Romero edition glove? Don't ya just love those gold laces?
*trying to bail ya out of the cash for kidneys ploy to pay for that mower. But, come to think of it where's that Camaro these days? Surely that didn't fund your lawncare operation!
Why thank you Tonk, I appreciate that! And don't worry, the Z is safe and sound inside the garage!

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I bet you paid more for the mower than you would pay for five years of having a landscaper do it.
Trust me, I thought about that very hard...well my wife did! :rolleyes:

I research, research, and research any big purchases, I really do do my homework! I got a great deal on practically a mower that's not really broken in (83 hours)! Plus, I didn't want to stop doing yardwork, I just wanted to not limp the next day after cutting grass!

You guys would be really proud of me and how I sold this purchase over to my wife because of my left knee, even threw in some great comments that my Ortho doctor said, "do whatever it takes to put off knee replacement for as long as you can!!" Yes sir! ;)

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Trust me, I thought about that very hard...well my wife did! :rolleyes:

I research, research, and research any big purchases, I really do do my homework! I got a great deal on practically a mower that's not really broken in (83 hours)! Plus, I didn't want to stop doing yardwork, I just wanted to not limp the next day after cutting grass!

You guys would be really proud of me and how I sold this purchase over to my wife because of my left knee, even threw in some great comments that my Ortho doctor said, "do whatever it takes to put off knee replacement for as long as you can!!" Yes sir! ;)
I found it much easier not to ask or tell my wife about a significant purchase than it is to request permission. I guess the old saying holds; It's easier to ask forgiveness than permission.