Greetings from Northern VA

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 8, 2021
Hi all - I’m a softball dad and head coach that has played baseball growing up with a DD playing rec ball. Came across this forum researching how to fastpitch (definitely harder than baseball) and learning about how much bats have changed. This forum has been extremely helpful and I look forward to continue learning more about softball. Thanks all!

May 2, 2021
Funny, I've been getting ready to post my own "greetings" post and saw this, I could just copy and paste the text, all the same for me.

May 11, 2021
Good afternoon everyone I’m am 13 and I really want to get into softball travel . But I keep getting random thoughts that I’m to old to barely start back up. I do have experience and I play all the time with cousins I have that play baseball & I used to play but I’m afraid that I’m too old to start again. Do you guys think so?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 2, 2021
Good afternoon everyone I’m am 13 and I really want to get into softball travel . But I keep getting random thoughts that I’m to old to barely start back up. I do have experience and I play all the time with cousins I have that play baseball & I used to play but I’m afraid that I’m too old to start again. Do you guys think so?

If you are on a softball message board asking whether you should sign up to play softball, the answer is yes.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06