Hello from the southern Yosemite area

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 5, 2023
Hello, all. I’m writing from the central California area, home of Sierra Mountain Little League serving a few small mountain communities just south of Yosemite. Been reading a lot here lately. You all have a great community for learning.

I’m coming from a few years of coaching Little League baseball and youth soccer. I love spending that field time with my kids and their peers. My daughter is 9 and switching to softball this year, so I’m starting a fastpitch league within our LL organization. It’s a lot of work! But I’m having fun so far and I’m really optimistic about the upcoming season. Looking forward to spending more time here on DFP.

Mar 5, 2023
Thanks. It’s been intense. 6 days of school canceled so far. We’re a little below the normal snow line and have done okay, but lots of folks around here have gone without power for 5+ days.

It’s wreaking havoc with our plans to start the season. :)

Sep 22, 2021
Sioux Falls, SD
Thanks. It’s been intense. 6 days of school canceled so far. We’re a little below the normal snow line and have done okay, but lots of folks around here have gone without power for 5+ days.

It’s wreaking havoc with our plans to start the season. :)
Same here, never ending snow and the indoor team costs gonna expand. Yeeeesh

Aug 1, 2019
MN
Don't know if you're still checking in, I was just out in Yosemite for vacation last week and I must say there is some five-star scenery out there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802