Glove Wisperer

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
This weekend at our tournament there was a Glove Whisperer booth. I remember the name being mentioned in a previous thread regarding breaking in gloves, so I picked up one of his cards and thought I would share it here. He says they have a "patent pending" method to break in gloves without oil or chemicals. I am in no way endorsing this service, just sharing the contact info. I asked him if he had an experience with Vinci gloves and he said "never heard of them" - [MENTION=2498]casedawg51[/MENTION] needs to get on that!
Glove Wisperer0001.jpg

Sep 29, 2010
Knoxville, TN
I noticed the card doesn't say no steam. I would be curious to know what is used. Guess I'm old school, but it doesn't bother me, or DD to take the time to break in a glove. Some of my best memories are breaking in her Vincis a couple years ago. No instruction. Just throwing, talking and trying to burn each other up! May have get her a custom this winter just to get to do it one more time. :)

Dec 19, 2012
From the Glovewhisperer.com website:

Every glove is conditioned by hand by a GloveWhisperer professional who is trained to meet the highest standards of service and care for each glove. The GW process is a human process, we never use steam, chemicals of any type, oils, excessive heat, ovens, microwaves, or water at any temperature.

In other words, they twist, bend, roll, and pound the sh!t out of it! That's exactly what I do to my dd's gloves/mitts and it works great.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
From the Glovewhisperer.com website:

Every glove is conditioned by hand by a GloveWhisperer professional who is trained to meet the highest standards of service and care for each glove. The GW process is a human process, we never use steam, chemicals of any type, oils, excessive heat, ovens, microwaves, or water at any temperature.

In other words, they twist, bend, roll, and pound the sh!t out of it! That's exactly what I do to my dd's gloves/mitts and it works great.

I wonder if their patent application included "pound the sh!t out of it!"......LOL

Feb 17, 2014
You send them your glove. They go outside and drop it in the drive way and run over it repeatedly. Then they send it back to you.

MAGIC!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dd2k13