Gift ideas for seniors

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 24, 2014
What are some gift ideas for seniors on the team. Our coaches are planning on getting something after nationals in August. Looking for suggestions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TMD

Feb 18, 2016
Assuming these seniors are all college-bound, stuff for the dorm room is always a good idea. My daughter's team got the seniors a large light-up initial that they decorated with the college's colors. My daughter lovers her large "G" and has it prominently displayed on her desk. Each senior also received a framed action photo of themselves (chosen from pix taken by parents over the summer at tournaments) with a large matte that each underclassmen signed and wrote a short note on. Cool thing on our team is that it really wasn't the coaches that drove this, but rather the girls themselves with the coaches encouragement.

Oct 10, 2014
Peach State
For high school senior night, we give a plush throw blanket with monogram. We print a black and white photo (either posed or action) and have the younger players sign the photo mat. My DD’s senior year, we had a parent buy Yeti tumblers and had them powder coated and monogrammed for the girls.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish