Gamechanger Issues

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 15, 2013
Seattle, WA
Yes, GC was crashing every time I opened it two days ago. It did the same for my wife. I contacted support and they got right back to me saying they’d been having some issues. They suggested deleting the app and reinstalling. I never got around to deleting/installing and the next day (yesterday) it was working fine.

I was impressed GC got back to me so quickly.

Dec 10, 2017
I had similar problem this summer. Once in Newberry, Fl and then again at Atlanta Legacy. Thought issue in FL was the area being somewhat remote and maybe the cellular performance.

When it repeated in GA I knew it was on their side. I do agree they have good customer service and they are trying to make the product better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oct 4, 2018
Yes, GC was crashing every time I opened it two days ago. It did the same for my wife. I contacted support and they got right back to me saying they’d been having some issues. They suggested deleting the app and reinstalling. I never got around to deleting/installing and the next day (yesterday) it was working fine.

I was impressed GC got back to me so quickly.

Same for me. I went to app store and it let me Update the app, which fixed things

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles