Fundraising Idea

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 3, 2011
Hi Coaches,

While brainstorming ideas to raise money for our team to go to Cooperstown this year, I came up with a solution that I believe will benefit all travel teams. We’ve always relied heavily on donations from local businesses, but recent economic challenges have made it increasingly difficult to secure donations from interested companies. My solution provides a win-win for both the businesses and the teams.

I am in the credit card processing business. I was able to get my company to donate 20% of our profits to any 501(c)3 organization or charity of your choice (IE. travel team, American Breast Cancer Assoc., Humane Society etc). This means that if any business converts their credit card processing to us, their designated team/organization will receive a monthly residual of 20%. This monthly residual will continue for as long as the business continues to process with my company.

The added benefit for the businesses is that they will actually pay the same or in many cases less than what they are paying now! I also want to emphasize that the 20% donation comes from our profits not the business owners.

In conclusion, if you have anyone on your team that is a business owner and would like to learn more about taking advantage of this opportunity, please have them reach out to me.

Best of luck this year with your team. I look forward to hearing from you.

Rick
561-542-8864 cell

Nov 26, 2010
Michigan
What team does your daughter play for? Where are they out of? What position does she play? Without some details about you and her team, this sounds like a real poor excuse for a sales spam. Especially for a first post.

Mar 3, 2011
I am reaching out to all Travel Teams. My son plays for the West Boynton 10u travel team located in West Palm Beach, Fl. We won the Triple Crown 2010 Fall Nationals in 2010 in St Augustine, Fl. This is an idea that I came up with to raise money for our team to go to Cooperstown, NY. This is not a scam. It is a way that business can give back to the community and not cost them anything. It is not set up for sports or travel teams exclusively. You can choose any 501c or charity of your choice. If you want additional info please feel free to call be or you can email me at rick.delrio@frontstreampayments.com.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd