Forearm pain

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 4, 2022
I’m looking for answers to my daughter’s forearm trouble. This is about the 4 th time she developed pain after pitching for a bit. One thing I have noticed this year is after pitching awhile from her elbow down gets real red hot and start getting swollen. By the nighttime it’s gone down by still has some pain when pitching next day. Anyone experienced this with pitchers? She’s 14.

Nov 11, 2019
Wish I knew. My daughter feels it in elbow and bicep. Usually after a drastic temperature change.

May 27, 2013
I’m looking for answers to my daughter’s forearm trouble. This is about the 4 th time she developed pain after pitching for a bit. One thing I have noticed this year is after pitching awhile from her elbow down gets real red hot and start getting swollen. By the nighttime it’s gone down by still has some pain when pitching next day. Anyone experienced this with pitchers? She’s 14.
I’d say you need to have her evaluated by a health care provider.

Aug 20, 2017
Could be brush contact occurring. If you’ve got some video of her check her at release. May not be the issue but something to check

Nov 26, 2010
Michigan
If I were you I would have her see a doctor before she pitches again. Thoracic Outlet Syndrome can have these symptoms. It’s a big deal, but treatable.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06