Fielding mask

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 6, 2009
I am looking to get a fielding mask for my pitcher daughter, but I am trying to find the mask with wire frames not plastic. I have seen them on players but can't find a store that sells them. Anyone know where I can get them......?

May 7, 2008
Tucson
I have a white one (Rip It). It is new. I found it too heavy and I am sticking to my Gameface. It is adult size. I have a Paypal account. Send me a private message if you are interested.

May 6, 2009
thank you for the information, I knew someone had to know. I talked to coaches and they said that they got theirs from whichever sporting goods store, but I could not ever find them, nor did the stores know about them. I found them now though.

Jan 15, 2009
Midwest
We had several players (10U) switch to the Rip-It this weekend and like them much better than the gameface. The have said their vision is much better (popups) and much cooler.

May 10, 2008
Northern Ontario
May I also suggest getting a mouthguard for when players are up at bat? I've had way too many players having their teeth knocked back due to a bad foul ball. Heck, it saved my teeth a couple of times which was good after years of wearing braces!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd