Experience with 44 Pro gloves?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 27, 2019
Lakewood CA.
My DD is a catcher and as of now they do not make a catchers glove (but they did inform me they have one in the works).
Her second position is 3B. We ordered her a glove in her HS colors and she loves it. Highly customization and very nice quality.
You can really go crazy with the design and colors if you want. Highly recommended.

Dec 17, 2019
If you’re not interested in the main 3 and want a custom, you should consider a Gloveworks custom.

Feb 25, 2018
My DD is a catcher and as of now they do not make a catchers glove (but they did inform me they have one in the works).
Her second position is 3B. We ordered her a glove in her HS colors and she loves it. Highly customization and very nice quality.
You can really go crazy with the design and colors if you want. Highly recommended.

Thanks!

Feb 25, 2018
Ok, heard back from 44. No extra charge for wrist strap. Just has to be a single welt design in their Signature Series.

May 19, 2016
DD loves hers. 12” H-Web customized. It’s been a great glove and is breaking in nice. She has average hand size but longer fingers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish