Excited about Pocket Radar

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Slappers

Don't like labels
Sep 13, 2013
Dumfries, VA
I ordered one today and should have it tomorrow. I'm interested in seeing actual results instead of my belief that velocity has improved or change up speed is different. They all look the same from the bucket...sorta.

Jun 18, 2010
Beware the anxiety that little thing can cause some pitchers. When that comes out, they have a tendency to tense up and muscle everything...

Slappers

Don't like labels
Sep 13, 2013
Dumfries, VA
Yeah, I'm discreet with stuff like this. I used to video them while they thought I was texting. Actually had parents ask me to pay more attention during practices because I am "always on my phone"...

Dec 4, 2013
I just got mine. As long as you are standing right behind the catcher or pitcher, and hit the button at the correct time it seems to be dead on! Love it

Dec 3, 2012
Missouri
I just got mine. As long as you are standing right behind the catcher or pitcher, and hit the button at the correct time it seems to be dead on! Love it

You can stand behind the pitcher? I did not know this! Gonna give that a try since that's a much safer place to stand rather than behind the catcher.

Jul 14, 2010
NJ/PA
I love my Glove Radar. Tested it against a Jugs gun and it was within -1MPH on every pitch. Glove Radar was the same, but +1MPH. Either one is a good inexpensive way to measure speed on a pitch-to-pitch basis, but the Glove Radar is hands-free.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meganmichelle