Evoshield questions

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 17, 2013
Texas
The other day when Evoshield was having it's big online 40% off sale I had bought some stuff for my girls. Once it arrived I realized that in my haste to make the order before leaving work, that I had purchased the regular chest/back guard shirts (like the boys wear) and not the racerbacks. Does anyone's daughter use the regular shirt and has it caused any problems. My oldest daughter (10) has been wearing the racerback. I assumed that it was designed more for the curves of a girl and that the regular may not offer the same fit. Any feedback appreciated. I am waiting to hear back from evoshield to see if they will allow me to swap them.

Oct 2, 2012
on the Field
We have both (got the regular one at a clearance for $4) and the only thing she noticed different was the neck seemed a little higher on the regular one vs the razorback. I took some scissors and cut it and shes good to go.

Jan 17, 2013
Texas
My older daughter has the Racerback on under her jersey, she is starting to outgrow it and that was my reasoning for buying the new ones. I was in a hurry and did not realize that I had not purchased the Racerback versions until they arrived.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NightOwl