ESPN2 Today

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 24, 2010
Foothills of NC
Where do you find the air times? I tried espn no luck.

Are the national team exhibition games on tv? DD sure would like to see them. OK me too, much better than MLB imo.

Tim

Jul 11, 2009
Chicago Bandits vs USSSA Pride in Lubbock.
Watch game today ~ LIVE ~ on ESPN2 at 2pm PST

Daughter was not very happy they took the game off before it was over, in order to air college baseball game. Oh well. Just shows that no matter how far the game has come it is still overlooked for men's game. Personally after watching some exciting softball I find baseball to be pretty boring.

Feb 9, 2009
but on the other hand, we all wouldn't been pretty ticked if one of the qualifiers for the WCWS we tuned in to watch was being pre-empted by the ending of a baseball exhibitiion game....
"I'm just saying."

Jan 23, 2010
VA, USA
Couldn't they have rearranged programming or something? In times past when events run over, they'll tell you to tune into ESPN2 or something to watch it.

What about the softball game that was cut short by Rob Halladay throwing a perfect game? That bothered me. I don't really care too much about Rob Halladay, would have loved to hear the story while my softball game wasn't being interrupted.

Apr 1, 2010
Why do they always allot only two hours for softball games? Unless a team gets run-ruled, a softball game usually runs 2:20 to 2:30 hours long.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06