Does your HS team stream games?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Does your high school team stream its games?

• Yes - All or most

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Yes - Home games only

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • No - But it's done by a parent or someone else.

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters
May 27, 2013
If you have other circumstances other than the responses, I'd like to hear about them as well.

Ours only did in 2021 post Covid because visiting team parents weren’t allowed to attend away games in our HS conference. They hired a professional group to do it. They did a great job.

May 18, 2022
I stream the games through gamechanger, there is a rumor about switching to "something else". I am assuming the something else is Hudl, but we don't have our own field so I'm not sure how that would work. I'll continue to stream either way since whatever the something else is there will probably be a charge per game.

May 20, 2015
we have a local media company that sprung up right around COVID times......they broadcast (for a fee, paid for via donations) a handful of games each year......basketball gets around 5 home games B/G each; we usually are lucky in the Spring to get a softball game or two broadcast......they use announcers, etc

other than that, we occasionally have a parent do a facebook live, that's about it

Feb 1, 2022
My district live streams games from our gym, pool, and football field. The only sports that aren't streamed live are baseball and softball.

Jan 20, 2023
I voted yes- because we have listened to a bunch of them- but I honestly have no idea if it’s a parent or the school doing it. It’s on GameChanger.

Apr 30, 2010
Artic Circle
We have parents that will stream the games that are not streamed by a local group that comes complete with announcers, two cameras and scoreboard graphics.

Aug 18, 2018
No official game streams. I did set up my GoPro to just record for a few games. I may try streaming a few this year.

Sent from my LE2115 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles