Did not work out for me

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
I sent a board member a Xeno and a CF6 to help them determine their DDs bat sizes and what not. Paid for shipping and said they could have the Xeno if they would use it but wanted the CF6 back.

Oh well, it does not appear I am getting the CF6 back. I can be so stupid sometimes.

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
I sent a board member a Xeno and a CF6 to help them determine their DDs bat sizes and what not. Paid for shipping and said they could have the Xeno if they would use it but wanted the CF6 back.

Oh well, it does not appear I am getting the CF6 back. I can be so stupid sometimes.

That sucks....my curiosity is peaked of course but I will refrain from asking who the deadbeat is.

longball00

Softball is my obsession
Apr 8, 2014
Willoughby, Ohio
As said above! If you do not receive it back, and have issues contacting them, I would throw them right under the bus so they are not able to do the same to another member. Board members may even be able to help you if they happen to be in their area. I have seen it happen on many buy/sell sites.

Sep 18, 2011

Sorry to hear!! Hope you get the CF6 back asap along with a satisfactory explanation. If you don't, by all means i think you should name names to "protect the field."

Jan 27, 2010
NJ
Sorry to hear that Quincy. Hopefully the thought of being outed will prompt the user to make good. Give them another week, let it be known and if you are not satisfied it's on them.

Mar 20, 2014
Northwest

That is crazy. I guess that is what you get for being nice and trying to help someone out.:mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinesmom