Crystal Bustos

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 11, 2009
I just heard that Crystal Bustos is comming to Long Island ,NY for a hitting Clinic . Does anyone know where to find any information on her clinics or where you can email her ? My DD thinks she is awesome and I would love to get her to meet her.

Attachments

• girl.JPG
    girl.JPG
    100.5 KB · Views: 8
Mar 20, 2009
I just heard that Crystal Bustos is comming to Long Island ,NY for a hitting Clinic . Does anyone know where to find any information on her clinics or where you can email her ? My DD thinks she is awesome and I would love to get her to meet her.

i can't answer your question but, it was told that she placed her cleats at home plate after the final game on sunday night at the npf world series. : (

Aug 4, 2008
Lexington,Ohio
Crystal is having lessons all over the Midwest this fall. She will live in Akron, Ohio till the weather gets cold. The contact below may be able to help you since she is the main contact for all the midwest clinics. Her hitting coach has her cell phone number and works these clinics with her and works closely with Mary Ellen. Her web page is under construction . As posted above she is now retired.

Please contact Mary Ellen Bonner to register or to get more information
mebonner@cinci.rr.com 513-659-6091

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles