Complexity of SoCal TB

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

KCM

Mar 8, 2012
South Carolina
I think what you described happens all over the TB circuit of teams (well except the million part).

I am in lower South Carolina and it happens here. I coach at a mid level 14U team about to move up to 16U. We have girls wanting to go to the big names and we girls from the big names wanting to come play for us. From tournament to tournament lots of teams change for many reasons (I have come to the conclusion #1 reason is parental influence).

Nov 18, 2013
Indiana
Here in Indiana it depends on the location of the teams. We are on the west central part of Indiana where there is only about 16,000 total. If you cross the state line there is a team for each small town within 15 miles of each other. (has something to do with how people think about consolidating schools over there as well..different topic, different day). Most of the BIG names are in Central and Northern Indiana with a few scattered in southern Indiana. I guess what I am getting to is this. They are going to leave, I have girls leave to go to a big name only to come back. Sometimes the grass isn't always greener.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinesmom