Coming full circle!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 25, 2020
How many assistants do you have?

Edit: how many do you have and how many are you hoping to recruit haha.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
And it gives you a chance to show off your glove collection work.
Haven’t you figured out yet I don’t use or get any of my gloves dirty? Ha, I’ve actually got my NP5 Spring Trainer dialed in and ready to go!

I was planning on saving it and gifting it to @pattar for when I get old(er) or die? It’s the smallest glove I own, should be perfect with an 11” ball. Sorry pattar, when you eventually get it, it’ll have some good ole NC red clay dirt on it!

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Gastonia Lady Crush 10U for the win last night, we're 4-1 :oops:

This coming Friday we play the only undefeated team, and the team that gave us our only loss! I originally said that I didn't care about wins and losses, that this was about development and teaching these girls the game.....I'm a terrible liar!

After last night's game we had a short 3 or 4 minute talk, I congratulated them and told them about this Friday's upcoming game and asked them what they're going to do about it? This little ~50lb. girl who never speaks said "we're going to kick their butt!"

After I laughed for a second, I pointed at her and told all the other girls "right there's your answer!!" In the 6 or 7 weeks I've been around these girls it's amazing the transformation, they're really starting to get it, I'm having a blast!

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Had our only make up game tonight, super fun game, we won but we had to earn it! Finished 8-2 and in 2nd place in the league. Tournament starts this coming Tuesday and we’re the number 2 seed.

Saw something tonight I’ve never seen before, other pitcher has 3 walks and I come in to pitch (earn my money), my number nine hitter steps in the box, takes both of her batting gloves off, drops them and her bat to the ground, and begins to pop every knuckle, bone, tendon, and ligament in both hands!! I would have given a huge sum of money to have filmed the umpires face and play it here for you guys!

Once she finally got her gloves back on, I asked are you sure you’re ready now?? Her mother thought it was precious! :rolleyes: The ump looked like he could beat her with her own bat!

Jun 8, 2016
Had our only make up game tonight, super fun game, we won but we had to earn it! Finished 8-2 and in 2nd place in the league. Tournament starts this coming Tuesday and we’re the number 2 seed.

Saw something tonight I’ve never seen before, other pitcher has 3 walks and I come in to pitch (earn my money), my number nine hitter steps in the box, takes both of her batting gloves off, drops them and her bat to the ground, and begins to pop every knuckle, bone, tendon, and ligament in both hands!! I would have given a huge sum of money to have filmed the umpires face and play it here for you guys!

Once she finally got her gloves back on, I asked are you sure you’re ready now?? Her mother thought it was precious! :rolleyes: The ump looked like he could beat her with her own bat!
Clearly the pitcher looked like he could be intimidated 😂

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles