CO IDT- Things to do?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 15, 2013
Seattle, WA
I got dragged, kicking and screaming, to river raft in the mountains, and it might have been the most fun I have ever had.

I second white water rafting if you can. I did it a few years ago in Jackson, WY and it was definitely one of the most fun things I've ever done.

I'm sure all of these outfits are good:

Jan 20, 2023
I would raft the cache la poudre river by Ft. Collins. It’s going to be the closest option and it has all different levels. It’s peaking right now- so should drop before July. In that area I love Lory State park too. Hiking, biking and paddle boarding.

Boulder is worth a visit - if you like to hike there are tons of options.

Denver has a fun food scene and Elitch’s is fun an amusement park in the middle of a city. Water World is a blast too if you like water slides.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
My favorite tourney! In no particular order. Pearl Street Mall in Boulder. Breakfast at Foolish Craig's. The girls went to a rock climbing studio right next to the East Mapleton fields. Day Hike in El Dorado Springs. Team Dinner at Cinzetti's-North Denver. Rocky Mountain State Park. Estes Park. Red Rocks--Widespread Panic!!!! Day Drinking at local brewery's-Adults only. Nose Piercing on The Hill in Boulder.

Nov 26, 2010
Michigan
Arsenal national park. Very close to Denver. Some spots for hiking but it’s got an area where you can’t leave the car. Just a quiet drive around the park where you see bison, mule deer and all sorts of other animals. Nice low effort event without getting tired for games. Go first thing in the morning for best chances to see bison.

Attachments

• IMG_1742.jpeg
    IMG_1742.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1744.jpeg
    IMG_1744.jpeg
    709.1 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1745.jpeg
    IMG_1745.jpeg
    872.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1746.jpeg
    IMG_1746.jpeg