Cleaning house

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 27, 2010
NJ
DD recently moved to a 33" bat. The LS Xeno arrived and wow! I didn't think an extra inch would make such a difference. Could be the bat as well. Everything was hot.

I need to clean out the inventory of (5) 32" bats. I know someone will tell me we don't sell here so PM me if you are interested in something that size and I'll shoot you back the inventory list. All are 32" length weights go from 20-23.

Oct 25, 2009
DD recently moved to a 33" bat. The LS Xeno arrived and wow! I didn't think an extra inch would make such a difference. Could be the bat as well. Everything was hot.

I need to clean out the inventory of (5) 32" bats. I know someone will tell me we don't sell here so PM me if you are interested in something that size and I'll shoot you back the inventory list. All are 32" length weights go from 20-23.

Is that her first Xeno? If so it's probably not the inch that makes the difference. The Xeno is a hot bat!

Jan 27, 2010
NJ
No it's her second. I picked up a 2011 on recommendation that it was hot and durable. It was hot for sure but DD would go back to the Stealth after any game she felt she didn't hit great. She just stopped using it so there it sits hoping for a new home.

I'd keep them but since she is swinging the 33/23 I can't justify them sitting in the basement collecting dust.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Farmboydrose