Cheating or Aggressive Base Running?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
Sure, but in that case there is no out..just an ejection according to @The Man In Blue .
There would at least have been a resulting repercussion. By the way moment ago just p.m. the man in blue to please post the unsportsmanship section of the rule book.

Umpires doing nothing made this worse.
imo= umpires failed.

( edited that sentence you copied because it is an appeal situation but beyond that I see it as unsportsmanship)

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2016
There would at least have been a resulting repercussion. By the way I moment ago just p.m. the man in blue to please post the unsportsmanship section of the rule book.

( BTW edited that sentence you copied because it is an appeal situation but beyond that I see it as unsportsmanship)
Yes the biggest issue IMO, (maybe) other than nobody from the other team seeing and asking for an appeal, is that either the umpires were either not checking to see if the kid touched the base or they saw it and didn't think it was egregious enough for some sort of unsportsmanlike penalty.

radness

Dec 13, 2019
Yes the biggest issue IMO, (maybe) other than nobody from the other team seeing and asking for an appeal, is that either the umpires were either not checking to see if the kid touched the base or they saw it and didn't think it was egregious enough for some sort of unsportsmanlike penalty.
Well 😏 the one common factor in 100 plus posts replying to this is everybody saw the egregious'ness in this. 🤷‍♀️

( regardless of how it should be handled)

radness

Dec 13, 2019
GEEEZ + THE RUNNER NOT WEARING A HELMET
(Edit: Oops yes she's wearing a helmet petard graciously shared with me it fell off her head after she crossed home plate)

Lot going on that got missed in that game.

Last edited:

radness

Dec 13, 2019
She is wearing one..it is black so it is hard to see compared to the white one the other kid has.
Hmmm No I don't think so??when she crosses home plate watch her ponytail is flying around.
I am viewing this on my phone screen though 🙄

Lol... will stare at the video a few more times

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaci’s biggest fan