Cf8 vs 2020 CF

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 7, 2024
Hmm I guess we will just keep swinging it as a backup. Seems to have as much pop as her broken in rxt.

Sep 19, 2018
They took over because of the sound. No other bat had that crack off the bat. Often times, it's deceptive, especially in the cage. The ball sounds like it's going 250' off the bat
So true. go to an indoor tournament and you can hear warm up bunting drills from 2 fields away.

I've told this before. My dd broke her Ghost Advanced and I bought a Mizuno PC while waiting the GA warranty bat. Out of the wrapper she hits (at that time), the furthest ball she had ever hit. As soon as the GA came back the Mizuno went back in the bag.

Weeks later, dd teammate broke her ghost, then proceeded to break her older sisters ghost as well. With no bat, her teammate started using the Mizuno. Yep, using the Mizuno at summer nationals her teammate also hit the furthest ball she ever hit. Yet, she also says the Ghost has more pop.

My dd prefers the balance of the Mizuno. We go to the field and hit, she takes out the Mizuno and hits with it once in a while. The ball goes as a far and fast as the GA. She still thinks GA is hotter. How is that?

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
So true. go to an indoor tournament and you can hear warm up bunting drills from 2 fields away.

I've told this before. My dd broke her Ghost Advanced and I bought a Mizuno PC while waiting the GA warranty bat. Out of the wrapper she hits (at that time), the furthest ball she had ever hit. As soon as the GA came back the Mizuno went back in the bag.

Weeks later, dd teammate broke her ghost, then proceeded to break her older sisters ghost as well. With no bat, her teammate started using the Mizuno. Yep, using the Mizuno at summer nationals her teammate also hit the furthest ball she ever hit. Yet, she also says the Ghost has more pop.

My dd prefers the balance of the Mizuno. We go to the field and hit, she takes out the Mizuno and hits with it once in a while. The ball goes as a far and fast as the GA. She still thinks GA is hotter. How is that?
When you compare the exit velocities on these bats, they're all very similar. My daughter hits her Marucci Echo Connect and LXT better than her DS Ghost. My younger daughter loves her DS Ghost, but she performs better when she uses her Whisper. But they both think the Ghost is going further because of the sound.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aclee4414