Carolina Elite 16U (Fusetti/ Genovese) - News from Nationals!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
The ASA/USA National Softball Team selection committee is scouting 2 Carolina Elite players to offer invites to the Junior National Team. Carolina Elite (Fusetti/ Genovese) 16U will be meeting with a National Team Selection Committee Member this week in California.

This organization has really made a name for themselves amongst the best. Also, in Sept., there will be a vote to bring this amazing sport back into the Olympics. Please support this endeavor by signing a petition.
See links below:

The Softball Channel

Save Softball

Jan 25, 2011
Wow, no offense, but what is the meaning of your post? I'm glad your organization is making a name for themselves. But if they really are making a name for themselves. Why come here and tell us? Don't you think we would have allready known that?

Jul 29, 2013
nanotech14.......Please read the entire message. Two reasons for posting:

1) Please go sign a petition to help get Women's Softball back into the Olympics.
2) Just wanted folks to understand that the request was coming from a credible organization.

Thanks for the feedback.

Jan 25, 2011
Fair enough, just wondering where you coming from, also I might of come off well, it rhymes with itch, sorry. The boss expected me to work today:mad:

Jul 29, 2013
Np. at all. If you get a chance, please go to one of the links above and sign a petition. We're trying to get Women's Softball back in the Olympics.

Jul 2, 2013
They are from my part of the country in South Carolina. A bit aggressive, sometimes. Great reputation, and trying to become national.

Maybe cut them a little slack. For you folks in CA, they just arrived in your part of the woods this week, are trying hard to get a couple of players on the team they note, and maybe think a little advertisement, promo work will get their names where they want.

Good folks. Their players probably deserve it. And no, I am not part of their group, have practiced/played briefly with them, in the past. Doing good work in our state of SC though, and hard to knock folks like them who are all in.

Ask them how they did by the weekend, for I think they may have their hands full playing out west.

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2013
SCDAD......as you have read previously....the purpose of the post is as follows:

1) Please go sign a petition to help get Women's Softball back into the Olympics.
2) Just wanted folks to understand that the request was coming from a credible organization.

Jul 26, 2010
I've been in and out of Twin Creeks the last few days, how did you guys fare in pool play? When do they play tomorrow?

-W

Jul 2, 2013
SCDAD......as you have read previously....the purpose of the post is as follows:

Very credible organization, top shelf in South Carolina. Our state is making really good progress and starting to become more recognized on the national level. Much because of people and organizations like this.

There is a pocket of real good softball being played, particularly in Upstate SC, on the high school, and travel side where these folks are from. Extremely hard working group.

I hope your top players get what they are looking for, because if they are who I think they are, they deserve it.

For those unfamiliar with SC. There are three (3) top flight groups in the immediate area, this being one (1) of them. It is a dogfight among them for bragging rights, all about even par, and fun to watch.

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2013
I've been in and out of Twin Creeks the last few days, how did you guys fare in pool play? When do they play tomorrow?

-W

Some results from the ASA National Tournaments this weekend.

18U A-Level National Champions - Carolina Cardinals / from NC
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 5th Place - Team NC / from NC
. . . . . . . . . . . . .Top 20 place - Carolina Crush - from SC

16U A-Level National Champions - Atlanta Vipers / from GA
Team discussed here, top 32 out of 138 - Carolina Elite / from SC

Great softball being played in the Southeast. As good, or better, than the West from these results.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dothekindthing