Brag thread 4/13

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 22, 2015
Illinois
I finally got to see DD's team play last Thursday! They've had a round robin and an indoor tournament before that, but both times I was out of town. Overall not bad for being so early in the season. She had a rocket slap down third base line for a hit, a sacrifice, a walk, and a strike out, along with three stolen base and two runs scored. Fielding was average with 5 put outs and one error. I was impressed with how far the team has come since last fall. DS had two soccer games. A win Saturday and a loss to the first place team Sunday.

May 14, 2015
Bismarck ND
Ok DD is an 11yr old pitcher that ventured off the diamond yesterday as the track coach asked for help. Went to the meet and she threw 32'5" first time out with no form, lol, won the meet by 4'5". Guess i might have some thing else to watch :)
'

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
She loved the campus, dorms etc... Does he like it? DD's good friend will be going there next year.

He luvs it will be a junior next year. President of the biology club if DD's friend is a Bio manger. Not to far of a commute for us 1 1/2 hr trip.

Jul 19, 2014
Madison, WI
DD 3 finally recovered from her minor concussion and went to TB practice yesterday.
Those of you who have had injured kids know how great it is when they get back into their sport.
For example, DS has a big rowing race in Madison this weekend, and DW called me while I was typing to tell me DS is at urgent care now and might miss his race. He won two races against Marquette and Northwestern last Saturday.

It just seems like having DD 3 healthy again is worth a small brag.
Thanks to the people who sent her get well wishes.

bmd

Jan 9, 2015
That's great, Bob! I know exactly what you mean! DD went to her first pitching lesson since January due to a shoulder injury. She looked good considering! And most importantly did not have any pain! We drove home on top of the world!

Jul 19, 2014
Madison, WI
That is fantastic!
Especially when you think of what it could've been.
DD 2 has a good friend who pitches. She got a shoulder injury and finally had to have surgery this past winter . The doctor told her she couldn't pitch again for 12 months, meaning all of 2016.
There's some possiblity DD 3 will guest a tournament for DD 2's friend's 16u TB team, and DD 3 is on a 13u team.
Which would be interesting, because DD 3 once guest played on DD 1's 14u rec ball team when the pitcher broke her hand, and DD 3 was 10u at the time.
It would be interesting if DD 3 guested for both DD 1's teammate and DD 2's close friend.

BTW, DD 2 met her friend the pitcher by wearing DD 1's old softball t-shirts. Funny how that works.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quickpitch