"Between the white lines"

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 12, 2013
B.C. Canada
I saw this documentry about 3 years ago at a "movie night" at a softball camp. It follows the UCLA Bruins womens softball team for the entire 2000 season as they attempt to defend their NCAA championship. It is an incredible movie that documents how the team has to come togeather and has very moving interviews with players at different points throught the season. This is a great documentry for 16U and older. It really connected the dots for our girls with the messages we had been giving them about true teamwork.

I have been looking for a copy of this film and cannot find it anywhere.

Does anyone know where a copy can be obtained?

Dec 12, 2013
B.C. Canada
Hi Yocoach,
Thanks for looking. It's listed as a title but they don't have it. I've spent a while trying to locate it without any luck. I even emailed the film company and the director with no luck. (no response) It was such an amazing film, I just have to keep looking.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
Okay....latest news. I was able to track down a recent screening of the movie (June 2013). I have emailed the co-sponsors of the public screening asking where they acquired it. Hopefully, one of them will respond. As soon as they do, I will let everyone know what they say.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00