Any bat have more POP than 2004 RockeTech?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 23, 2010
North Carolina
My GDD used a 2004 32/23 up until about a month ago. She went up to a 33/23 TPS Xeno and in the short time I have not noticed any difference. The first time she hit with the Xeno she hit a line drive off of the left field 200 ft fence. Maybe by the end of the summer I can tell more.

Oct 25, 2009
A week or so ago I tested a purple and white Stealth hitting off a tee against my 04 RT. I one-hopped a 240' fence several times with the 04. I put it over the fence about 260' with the Stealth.

I haven't tested a Xeno but I'm sure it has more pop than either the Stealth, 04 RT, CF4. Haven't seen the Insane used but I hear it's better than the CF4.

A rising sophomore broke a Xeno off at the handle, not the joint, and hit the pitcher with the barrel of the bat. She is a really strong kid.

Nov 1, 2009
All composite bats in warm weather will be hotter than your RT. None of the composite bats will be hotter than your RT when it is below 60. The real question is how do you have a rockettech that is that old that isn't all dented up. You aren't using an illegal bat are you?

Jun 26, 2011
Thanks for the input.

No longer have the 2004 RT. Looking for a new bat for DD. She has used RTs and Easton bats.
Thanks for the opinions!

Oct 25, 2009
All composite bats in warm weather will be hotter than your RT. None of the composite bats will be hotter than your RT when it is below 60. The real question is how do you have a rockettech that is that old that isn't all dented up. You aren't using an illegal bat are you?

There are plenty of 04 RTs still being used. Mine is now seldom used since the composites hit so well. The composites may not be as hot as the RT under 60 but the RT won't last long under 60.

You can't go wrong with the Xeno, Stealth, CF4. The important factor choosing those particular bats is how it swings (feels) for the batter. I've heard good things about the Insane, also; and the Miken Halo seems to be pretty hot.

The Xeno is hot out of the wrapper—no break-in needed.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaci’s biggest fan