Another left felder hit in the thigh

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 3, 2009
Third apology. Not having a good day at work. Struggling to keep my team together as my players keep getting poached. Now that I have removed my head from my....well you know where....adding stuff about rotational hitting and turning the barrel would be hilarious..

No reason at all to apologize. I have gotten myself wound around the axle much tighter than you on some of these topics and probably will again in the near future!! Like I say then I just have to laugh at myself. It really does stink about your team situation and it is obviously a recurring theme in TB. I agree with riseball you must be doing something right if other teams are coming after your players. I hope it works out for you!

Slappers

Don't like labels
Sep 13, 2013
Dumfries, VA
I try to do my best but I wish they would stay until our season was over. Finally start winning some games and making it to the championship games in tourneys and people jump ship. I know who is taking them too. For one player, she took an opportunity that I wouldn't let her pass up as I can't offer what this organization does. The other two girls I think made a bad decision and made a linear move.

I hold no ill will towards the girls. They are only doing what they think is best and honestly, we will be better off in the long run without them. I just wanted to finish our season with 12-13 girls..not 9-10.

Jul 26, 2010
I saw that too. Afterwords she was quoted saying, "I used to be a D1 prospect like you, until I took a softball to the knee".

-W

Jan 22, 2011
Moving along: Can anyone suggest the best college showcases for an 8U team? I have a couple pitchers throwing 8 pitches each at 60+ mph. I want to get the process going and have them verballed before we jump to 10U.

Can you get me the names of those pitchers? I got a dad upset his daughter didn't make the 8u all star team when she can hit the ball in the 70mph batting cages. Obviously our pitchers throwing 34-38 are too slow for his daughter and she needs to face faster pitching to show her full potential.

Oct 25, 2009
Third apology. Not having a good day at work. Struggling to keep my team together as my players keep getting poached. Now that I have removed my head from my....well you know where....adding stuff about rotational hitting and turning the barrel would be hilarious..

Well, if you make your players wear face masks the other teams might think they can't play.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kstitz44