2024 LXT

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 20, 2023
It seems super hot. We have a few kids who got one and hit their first HRs at a tourney 2 weeks ago. I mean it could be all winter in the weight room and batting lessons. Or it could be the super pretty new bat.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
It's pretty much the same bat with a new paint job. My daughter loves both of them, equally.

For the record; your avatar is already in use by the famous @ANNASDAD, so you might want to look for an alternative. He's a legend, after all.

Last edited:
Aug 5, 2022
Dd just got it in all honesty she liked the paint job and I felt like getting her one more bat. She has the 33 drop 9 and says it feels a little hotter than her red one but it hasn’t had any game time yet. For her it’s usually between the Indians ears not the arrow so if she likes it I’m good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 27, 2022
Thanks for the bat info. New guy for sure. Baseball for years, now have a DD who loves softball.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Thanks for the bat info. New guy for sure. Baseball for years, now have a DD who loves softball.
You'll quickly find this is head & shoulders above a Ghost crowd in here....for the most part. My DD did way more with a LXT bat than any of her Ghost(s). Not a 2024 mind you, but still a LXT. It'll always be my favorite bat model!

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
You'll quickly find this is head & shoulders above a Ghost crowd in here....for the most part. My DD did way more with a LXT bat than any of her Ghost(s). Not a 2024 mind you, but still a LXT. It'll always be my favorite bat model!
My daughter loves her LXT. She also loves her Rawlings HOH catcher's mitt. And I love the 2112 reference. Speaking of which, have you read "My Effing Life" by Geddy Lee yet?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles