2024 "D1 Softball" Preseason Top 10 +1 NCAA Pitchers.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Not to nitpick, but while Canady's pitch in the video got the out, she missed her spot by two feet. That proves that stuff can still dominate even when you miss your spot.

May 18, 2019
Good list. I personally thought Canady was the best pitcher last year in the NCAA.
I think she can be but I'd really like to see more variety in her arsenal vs so much reliance on the rise. My hunch is that this year unless she mixes it up more it will get harder. Here's a place for my latest idea...I wonder if any schools are using AI to record spin rates, velocities, and trajectories from television film and using it to artificially create a pitcher on a pitching machine to prep for games.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
Even her change up???
If I recall, she didn't throw any change ups that day. And of course, this information comes from my DD. She was actually nervous about catching her before warmups. They ended up working well with each other. When I signed her up for this scrimmage, she was got mad at me and did NOT want to go...at all! Afterwards, she thanked me and she had a great time. LOL.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06