2022 Easton Ghost Advanced

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 8, 2021
Rumor on the street is that one of the retailers in town here got some in today and have them on the shelves... anyone else seeing them anywhere?

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Rumor on the street is that one of the retailers in town here got some in today and have them on the shelves... anyone else seeing them anywhere?
Alabama posted pictures from their first day of practice the other day. Low and behold, they were using the new Advanced. As for retailers, the answer is no. The official release date is 2/3/22. Anyone caught selling prior to that date could lose their deal with Easton.

Sep 8, 2021
Sales person was mistaken, they had gotten a new shipment of double barrels.

The easton instagram says 1/27/22 on it though.

Feb 15, 2017
Looks good
ece3147f0b5c58ff0e7da17f545b0fd5.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Apr 28, 2019
Sales person was mistaken, they had gotten a new shipment of double barrels.

The easton instagram says 1/27/22 on it though.
One popped-up on Ebay over the weekend. It’s due in tomorrow. It’s the only one I’ve seen for sale anywhere.

Sep 8, 2021
Anxious to see a review on it. My 13u daughter broke 5 ghost advances in a year. Luckily i had purchased the no questions warranty at dicks with them so I could just run in and swap. Most of the broken ones were significant cracks in the barrel, but had one get loose at the connection. I have a broken one sitting around right now just waiting for the new ones to come in.

The funny thing is that I picked up a Xeno on the louisville black friday special... Her exit velo off a tee is higher by 2 mph with the xeno and she hit the farthest ball she has ever hit in her life in a game with the xeno last weekend. She doesnt want to go back to the ghost and I don't question it, as she has been smashing the ball with the Xeno both in the cage and against high level pitching.

Apr 28, 2019
Yea
Anxious to see a review on it. My 13u daughter broke 5 ghost advances in a year. Luckily i had purchased the no questions warranty at dicks with them so I could just run in and swap. Most of the broken ones were significant cracks in the barrel, but had one get loose at the connection. I have a broken one sitting around right now just waiting for the new ones to come in.

The funny thing is that I picked up a Xeno on the louisville black friday special... Her exit velo off a tee is higher by 2 mph with the xeno and she hit the farthest ball she has ever hit in her life in a game with the xeno last weekend. She doesnt want to go back to the ghost and I don't question it, as she has been smashing the ball with the Xeno both in the cage and against high level pitching.
Yeah we just sent in a 2021 Gold Ghost purchased in Sept. Composite cracking everywhere.
Trying Meta, LXT, & Mantra to see which she likes better. The 22 Ghost DS I purchased last Fall is also starting to crack.
We have always had Xeno’s in our bag until we moved-up to 33”s in the Fall.
Xeno’s are very consistent and durable IMO. They swing heavy like Ghosts. I just prefer the LXT due to them being lighter & bigger sweet spot.
At $299 the Xeno was best bang for your buck. But now that they moved price point to $350 little harder to pull the trigger.
Plus Slugger has been trying to retire the Xeno for a few years now and making it less accessible.

Sep 8, 2021
Agree on the xeno being less accessible. The black friday special was 170. I Should have bought two of them.

Per my daughter, the Meta swings light like the lxt. Her exit velo with the meta was within a mph of the ghost advanced exit velo. If she would have swung a drop 9 meta, she probably would have loved it.

My daughter's opinion on the mantra was that the bat was very hot, but had a small sweet spot and swung even heavier than the ghost. She liked that bat when she was completely on, or when she was facing weaker pitching.

Apr 28, 2019
Yes Mantra is heavy. Both my daughters “like” it but not their favorite.
The Meta is slightly heavier than LXT but lighter than Xeno.
At a camp this weekend DD used a limited edition 2021 LXT so I guess this is her favorite bat until 22 Ghost Adv arrives.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahjackson13