2014 DeMarini Prototype - what is it??

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 1, 2012
A local sporting goods manager was all excited last night talking about DeMarini's new 2014 fastpitch bat that will "Change the game"...........anyone heard anything of this new bat? From what little I heard it is still a prototype. Just curious......

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
I always laugh to myself when I hear about the next great bat that will "revolutionize" the game....bats are regulated on how "hot" they can be out of the wrapper, and now manufacturers are designing them so they do not get "hotter" with use. Therefore, the balance, sound, and size of the sweet spot are about the only thing that changes.

A girl on my team got the new CF6 two weeks ago, the black and gold one. So far so good although it does not seem too hot out of the wrapper, she is actually letting anyone on the team that wants to use it to break it in.

Oct 10, 2011
I always laugh to myself when I hear about the next great bat that will "revolutionize" the game....bats are regulated on how "hot" they can be out of the wrapper, and now manufacturers are designing them so they do not get "hotter" with use. Therefore, the balance, sound, and size of the sweet spot are about the only thing that changes.

I laughed when I read this too:D

Oct 10, 2011
:)

I laughed when I read this too:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Preschuck