18u pitcher needing team. Tennesee

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 23, 2015
I am from Knoxville and am looking for a true A caliber team, most Knoxville teams do not qualify, so I am willing to travel. I have played highly competitive ball for the past 8 years and have a deep passion for the game of softball. Softball is my life, I work very hard at it and I am looking to surround myself with like minded girls. I only want to play a competitive schedule. I am a pitcher and can play nearly anywhere else. I have a very strong bat and have led most teams I've been on in hitting. I am a hardnosed player with a great attitude, I am not interested in drama, only playing ball. Please email me with relevant info. Thanks splayer711@gmail.com

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
There are a lot of players from TN, NC, SC and VA who play TB on A-level teams from GA. If you are truly and A-level pitcher and do not mind the commute, I would highly suggest you check out GeorgiaCoachesCorner.com • Index page and look at the tryouts list for 18U teams. If you are not familiar with the marquee organizations send me a PM and I will try to point you in the right direction.

PS - there are even some girls from MN who play TB in GA, and we are actively recruiting 29Dad to get his DD to join the migration!

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2010
Knoxville, TN
Look up Tennessee Fastpitch Players Group on FB. Best page for finding teams in TN and surrounding states. The FURY is having oragnization wide tryouts at Warner Park on August 9th. The 98 team tryouts are from 4-5:30.

Nov 18, 2013
M
There are a lot of players from TN, NC, SC and VA who play TB on A-level teams from GA. If you are truly and A-level pitcher and do not mind the commute, I would highly suggest you check out GeorgiaCoachesCorner.com • Index page and look at the tryouts list for 18U teams. If you are not familiar with the marquee organizations send me a PM and I will try to point you in the right direction.

PS - there are even some girls from MN who play TB in GA, and we are actively recruiting 29Dad to get his DD to join the migration!

As far as I know there's four in GA, two in NC, one in AL and one in KS. We've got some decent teams here, but not enough highly competitive ones.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dd2k13