12u pitcher needed

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 19, 2019
Oklahoma
I am looking for that Buzz saw 12u pitcher. My team is based out of central Oklahoma. If you have a daughter who is interested in playing on a top tier talented team hit me up. Come be a part of something great!
MW Moxie
B. Bowers
405-401-9195

Jun 8, 2016
I am looking for that Buzz saw 12u pitcher. My team is based out of central Oklahoma. If you have a daughter who is interested in playing on a top tier talented team hit me up. Come be a part of something great!
MW Moxie
B. Bowers
405-401-9195
How many times are you going to post this?

You currently have 14 kids on your 12U B USSSA roster and you still need an ace? Is this a new team because you didn't play a single USSSA game in the Fall? If not then what tournaments did you play in during the Spring/Fall because my DD plays 12U in Oklahoma and I have never heard of your team until you started posting on okball.

Obviously I don't mind you looking for players but just be honest about your team and your current situation.

Jun 8, 2016
Good morning! Yes we are a new team that I have put together. You seem very interested in my post so if you would like to come try out let me know. Good luck to you if not! :)
Thanks for the offer and the honest response. My DD doesn't pitch and is currently happy with the team she is with. Good luck to you.

Apr 20, 2015
MW Moxie
B. Bowers
405-401-9195
You're a new team that you just put together that no one has ever heard of and you need a pitcher but you have top tier talent...wow...my kid isn't 12u anymore but ads like this are a dime a dozen.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

inumpire

Observer, but has an opinion
Oct 31, 2014
How many times are you going to post this?

You currently have 14 kids on your 12U B USSSA roster and you still need an ace? Is this a new team because you didn't play a single USSSA game in the Fall? If not then what tournaments did you play in during the Spring/Fall because my DD plays 12U in Oklahoma and I have never heard of your team until you started posting on okball.

Obviously I don't mind you looking for players but just be honest about your team and your current situation.

If you are a top tier team, why are you playing B ?

Apr 28, 2014
Yep go find a kid who works 7 days a week, pitching 4 or 5, running 7, lifting along with 3 or 4 hours of defensive work.
Have parents who put off family vacations, free time, and sit on buckets for days on end. Spend $5 grand a year on lessons, deal with parents on the team who have no idea what it takes to become a "buzz saw".
Yep those kids are falling off trees.
There's a reason why pitchers are the most valuable players on the team. Your search is akin to.a needle in a haystack. And without 3 Aces your not a top team.

Aug 3, 2019
I’m an AC of a 10u B team.

Its been my limited experience that you won’t get a lights out pitcher to join an unproven B level team. Unless her parents are just glory hounds—-and that presents a whole other set of problems as they will quickly turn on you and complain that the rest of your team is weak.

Your best bet would be to proactively find out who some of the second or third pitchers are on some of the better teams in your area and reach out directly to tell your story which likely includes the potential of increased circle time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceez12