12 U B Pitcher looking for local travel team

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 19, 2013
Sayreville NJ
Hello,

My daughter plays in 12 U Rec for 2 yrs now and has pitched a fair amount of games. Looking to be on a travel team. Please inbox me if you know of any league she can try out for. Thanks.

Stephanie

Oct 22, 2009
PA
While I hate to refer anyone to the NJ.com youth softball site because there are truly some nutty parents who post on there, that is probably the best site to go to if you are looking for a team. Here is the link: NJ.com Youth Softball Forum. Good luck!

Apr 13, 2011
Next weekend (4/27-4/28) is the Finch tournament in Flemington. If you are really interested you should go there - 40 of the 12U teams in the area will be playing and you can talk to some of the coaches and ask around.

left turn

It's fun being a dad!
Sep 20, 2011
NJ
While I hate to refer anyone to the NJ.com youth softball site because there are truly some nutty parents who post on there, that is probably the best site to go to if you are looking for a team. Here is the link: NJ.com Youth Softball Forum. Good luck!

PA SB DAD, that is very funny. NJ.COM has a lot of posters that are apparently off their meds... It can be a really useful site, but it does expose the seamy underbelly of youth sports

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NightOwl