1000 point milestone Junior year.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 18, 2014
Georgia
IMG_1848.jpgIMG_1847.jpg
Proud of DD on her 1000 point as a junior, not bad for a softball player. She's the 5th girl in school history to accomplish this milestone.
Sorry for the excessive brag posts but this is a great place to share! I think the painted basketball looked great and was a very nice gift from the team.

Jul 19, 2014
Madison, WI
Great job! Some people are just good at EVERYTHING!

One softball coach I know encourages girls to play BB in the winter. He says it makes the softball look more of a manageable size. :)

Mar 18, 2014
Georgia
I'd be surprised if a few colleges don't come knocking for BB. Great feat scoring 1K in one's JR year.

Thanks, I know some have talked to her coach but he lets them know basketball is a hobby and softball is her passion. She couldn't play basketball where she is going to play softball the women's basketball team is ranked #2 in the country.

Mar 18, 2014
Georgia
Great job! Some people are just good at EVERYTHING!

One softball coach I know encourages girls to play BB in the winter. He says it makes the softball look more of a manageable size. :)

Thanks. Never thought bout that benefit!:) I do think it helps giving her a competitive outlet in the winter and with overall conditioning and athleticism.

Dec 3, 2012
West Coast
Here I was happy my little 4th grade point guard putting up 24 in her last game and here you come out with numbers in the thousands! Nice job!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish