Waiting for season to start

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 25, 2011
Southern Illinois
5 months. That makes it sound like it's a long ways off. I really enjoy going to tourneys and miss them during the off-season. Don't get me wrong I enjoy going to basketball games and watching dd's dramas but....... Going to softball tourneys, watching college games, and the start of baseball is what I look forward to. Especially after watching dd work so hard during the winter. I envy the left coasters that get to play all year. OH well. Enjoy your winter workouts.

Jul 17, 2008
Southern California
Lol, you are one anxious daddy. I'm waiting for fall season to end! We're all in need of a break and our fall TB season doesn't end until after thanksgiving. I'll be back in your shoes after Christmas!

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
5 months seems short when we're working on a new swing from the bottom up!In the east means long nights in the garage/gym.Goes quick between basketball,pitching and hitting practice. oh my.

Apr 25, 2010
Those 5 months in the garage here in OH suck! We are playing in a winter league in PA right now, but that ends in 4 weeks. Then we won't be playing anything until sometime around April. Sure, we practice between now and then, but it isn't the same as being outside, in the dirt. I remember last winter, we were with a team that did friendlies starting in January, and I think that just makes the itch worse...lol.

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
Our decision is whether to play the Dec 17th tourney or whether the Dec 10th tourney is the last one we want to play for the year...

First practice for next season is Jan 4th.

Nice to be a Floridian.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
I'm jealous marriard! Used to live in Naples and had to move back to Ohio :( BRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! I HATE WINTER!!! and I moved back over 20 years ago...LOL Oh well...just like everyone else...garage workouts, team practices, BP lessons and pitching lessons will make it go quick....Hopefully! ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd