Triple Crown Southeast Nationals?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
If the weather is anything like it is at Legacy this week, good luck getting the games in. It's pouring in Atlanta. Both games cancelled yesterday, and today's games are already being cancelled and rescheduled.

May 29, 2015
If the weather is anything like it is at Legacy this week, good luck getting the games in. It's pouring in Atlanta. Both games cancelled yesterday, and today's games are already being cancelled and rescheduled.

I looked at the projected forecast ... it doesn't look good, but then the projected forecast never looks good. Predict bad weather and people are happy when it changes and you are wrong!

Also sucks that the Braves are out of town ... was hoping to cross another ballpark off my list. Guess I'll have to look at minor league teams around there (I prefer to go to those anyway).

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
DD's last National Tourney was in Atlanta. TCS Nats Summer 2019. I couldn't believe how awesome the weather was for the end of July. If I remember, cloudy with highs in the mid 80's. Another year was 14U ASA Southern Nat's in Fort Worth. Very same scenario. Cloudy with Highs in the mid 80's. In the back of mind I thought Mother Nature will get her turn again. Here we are!

Aug 17, 2019
Huntington Beach where PGF Nationals will be will be in the 70's. Yes, driving an hour to Perris will be in the 100's. Not all SoCal regions are the same.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Oh, it's raining again in Atlanta. They canceled the 14U championship due to "unrecoverable fields." After tonight's bad storms, I bet they cancel the whole thing and pocket the money.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad