Swing Help

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
SnFgiddyup.gif

FielderG_zpsf3c35050.gif

This may help?http://www.discussfastpitch.com/softball-hitting-technical/12833-stretch-fire-success.html
I think the Fielder gif is perfect. Stretch. Keep stretching tighter. Then snap the barrel rearward against the stretch.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
Hey,Rhc I've been looking for the gif of Bonds in a phonebooth. I can't locate it. Would you happen to have it, or point me where to find. Like to show Chas that it is possible.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
Is the concensus here that these three clips are showing the same movements? If so then it could confuse those wanting swing help when three different swings are being shown.

No, 2 are the same(hand pivot points) 1 seems to be using an elbow pivot point. Was unable to seperate one of the gifs. So,had to post together. Which one looks different to you.:eek:

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
Is the concensus here that these three clips are showing the same movements? If so then it could confuse those wanting swing help when three different swings are being shown.

So there is no confusion:
Hand Pivot point-
HPP.gif

Elbow Pivot point-
EPP.gif

Sep 17, 2009
Not a long loose rubber band stretch, but a thick short tight stretched rubber

I like your whole post rhc but this distinction in particular. It can be challenging to encourage athleticism in the swing without getting a bunch of slop added too....things like front knee coil and other movements that don't add but rather subtract from usable stretch. Nice.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonAC